2017-2018 Annual Business Plan and Budget
The Council adopted its 2017-2018 Annual Business Plan & Budget at its meeting held on 3 July, which sets an average rate increase of 2.65 percent for residential properties, and 2.03 percent decrease for commercial properties.
The 2017-2018 Budget was developed through a comprehensive consultation process with Elected Members, Council staff and the community.
The Budget remains future-focused and financially responsible which aims to ensure that the Council’s continuing and emerging priorities can be appropriately resourced.
Over the next 12 months, the Council will continue to build on the strategic objectives and outcomes which are contained in the Council’s strategic plan, CityPlan 2030, and its Long-Term Financial Plan 2012-2022
Some of the major projects which are planned for delivery in 2017-2018 include:
- Capital Works Program $3,116,006
- Implementation of the Felixstow Reserve Masterplan $3,200,000
- Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre Main Pool Refurbishment (Stage 1) $560,000
- Preparation of a Masterplan for Adey Reserve $100,000
- Construction of new Norwood Oval Clubrooms and Members Facilities $5,820,000
- Upgrade of the River Torrens Linear Park Path $960,000
- Completion of The Parade Masterplan $100,000.
For more information and to download the 2017-2018 Annual Business Plan & Budget, visit: Annual Business Plan