Community Funding Program Grants
The Community Funding Program is offered twice a year in February and August.
Application forms will be available for download closer to the next open date.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters Community Funding Program provides opportunities for local, not-for-profit community groups and organisations to receive funding to support their activities and to develop new initiatives, which will benefit the wider local community.
Applicants are able to apply for funding through two grants schemes:
- Community Grants Scheme – incorporating three categories, Artistic & Cultural Programs & Events, Artistic Developments and Visual Public Art
- Public Art & Culture Grants Scheme – incorporating four categories, Community Development, Environment, Events and Sport & Recreation.
Examples of projects or initiatives which may be supported include:
- activities which protect and enhance the local environment or promote sustainable living
- purchase of new equipment to increase the ability of a group to deliver a service, activity or program to the community
- events that encourage cultural diversity or active participation in community life
- innovative sport, recreation and physical activity programs
- arts and cultural projects which have publicly accessible outcomes, including performances, concerts or workshops.
Download: Community Grants Scheme Guidelines
Download: Community Funding Program Policy
For more information, contact the Council’s General Manager, Governance & Community Affairs, Lisa Mara on 08 8366 4549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org