Youth Forum for parents, carers and community groups - consultation closed
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters is committed to providing opportunities for young people to be visible, valued and involved in shaping the current and future direction of the community.
The Council is in the process of developing a Youth Development Strategy to ensure that its services and programs meet the needs and aspirations of young people living, working or visiting the Council area for recreation.
Parents, carers and community groups are invited to participate in a Youth Forum which will help shape the Youth Development Strategy.
About the Youth Forum
We want to hear from:
- parents and carers of young people aged 10-25
- community groups delivering programs and services for young people aged 10-25.
Tell us about:
- what youth related services you would like to see the Council provide
- how the Council can support young people to reach their potential
- identify gaps in youth services and opportunities in the Council area.