Raising the Bar podcasts
Missed Raising the Bar? Not a problem, we have a selection of Raising the Bar talks available for download on SoundCloud
Catch up on 6 talks:
- There's no time to waste!: Charlie Aykroyd
- Creativity and crime: who, how and where?: David Cropley
- Driving dollars with diversity: Duygu Yengin
- Building new brain, a work in progress: Fiona Kerr
- Laws for the final frontier: Matthew Stubbs
- The Un-making of a murder: The Wrongful Convictions Of Henry Keogh and Derek Bromley: Robert Moles
For more information about this event, visit: Raising the Bar
Raising the Bar Entrepreneurship - book now!
10 ENTREPRENEURS. 5 BARS. 1 NIGHT.
Event date: Tuesday 1 October.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters is bringing the first Raising the Bar Entrepreneurship event in the world to Adelaide.
The event will transform the city into an innovation hub, with ten entrepreneurs and innovative thought leaders from various fields and backgrounds giving talks about the successes and failures of their entrepreneurial journey and sharing business advice.