Smart water solutions for our City
The Council is installing smart solutions which will save water and help the effects of climate change.
These systems work to:
- slow and store water to prevent flooding
- direct water to plants and trees
- remove pollutants for cleaner water
- enhance habitat for wildlife
- cool our neighbourhoods during hot temperatures
- reduce the impacts of climate change.
To see them in action or to learn more, visit Resilient East - Water Smart
City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters is a proud partner of Resilient East, and together we are working with Green Adelaide and Water Sensitive SA to create a cooler, greener, wilder and more climate resilient eastern Adelaide.