Join our reading challenge!
We are challenging you to read as many books as possible from at least 10 of the 20 categories by 1 December 2022.
Make yourself a cuppa, download the entry form and plan your reading list based on the below categories. And then get reading!
Win a Dillons book voucher
Enter your completed entry form into our raffle for your chance to win a $50 Dillons Norwood Bookshop voucher.
For your chance to win:
- read books from at least 10 categories
- record the completed book titles on the entry form
- drop off your completed form at one of our three libraries.
Entries will be accepted from 1 March to 1 December, from participants aged 15 years and over. One entry per person.
1. A historical book, fiction or non-fiction
2. A book with an orange cover
3. A romance book
4. A magazine that teaches you something new
6. A poetry book
5. A book with the word ‘Hope’ in the title
7. An audio book
8. A book with an ugly cover
9. A personal development book
10. A graphic novel
11. A book published in 2022
12. A book that has been made into a movie
13. A book written by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander author
14. A thriller
16. A book mentioned in The Word Is Out
15. A book that is the first of a series
17. A teen fiction
18. An eBook from BorrowBox or Libby
19. A cook book
20. A book with more than 350 pages