Everything you need to know about the Norwood Swimming Centre and Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre, including facilities, pools, lane availability and opening hours.
The 2021–2022 has now ended
The swim season generally starts in October with dates confirmed mid-year.
COVID-19: Reduce the spread
Do not enter this facility if any of the following apply:
- you or anyone in your household have been diagnosed with
COVID-19 or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- you or anyone in your household have had close contact with
anyone infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- you are currently experiencing flu like symptoms such as fever,
cough or shortness of breath
- you have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine
- any person entering this facility must comply with physical
distancing protocols by remaining 1.5 metres from others.
For more information about swimming centre rules and guidelines, visit: Water Safety