Everything you need to know about the Norwood Swimming Centre and Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre, including facilities, pools, lane availability and opening hours.
Book a swim before attending a swimming centre
Due to current State Government COVID-19 restrictions on public activities, the Council has introduced some temporary changes to Swimming Centre operation.
All swimming at the Payneham Memorial and Norwood Swimming Centres must be booked online prior to attending a swimming centre.
For more information and to book a swim, visit: Book a Swim
2020–2021 swim season dates
Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre: 10 October 2020 - 28 March 2021
Norwood Swimming Centre: 24 October 2020 - 11 April 2021
COVID-19: Reduce the spread
Do not enter this facility if any of the following apply:
- you or anyone in your household have been diagnosed with
COVID-19 or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- you or anyone in your household have had close contact with
anyone infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- you are currently experiencing flu like symptoms such as fever,
cough or shortness of breath
- you have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine
- any person entering this facility must comply with physical
distancing protocols by remaining 1.5 metres from others.
For more information about swimming centre rules and guidelines, visit: Water Safety