Young Achievers Program
The Council is committed to supporting young people achieve their goals and increase their leadership skills.
The Council’s Young Achievers Program celebrates the achievements of young people in sport, academia, art, culture and leadership.
The purpose of the Young Achievers Program is to assist young people aged 10 to 18 who live in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters to:
- represent South Australia in national or international competitions or events, or
- participate in an approved leadership development program.
Approved categories for funding are sport, academia, art, and leadership development. Some examples may include: YMCA Youth Parliament Application, Mathletics, or sporting competitions
The Council is calling for young people who are:
- aged between 10 and 18 years at the time of the event, competition or program
- living in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
- a representative of the state or country in a competition or event, or
- a participant in an approved development program.
How to apply
Before completing the online application form below, please ensure you have read the Young Achievers Program Guidelines.
Applications for events, competitions or programs that have already occurred will not be accepted.
Download: Young Achievers Program Guidelines
Coordinator, Youth Programs
T: 08 8366 4622