What’s in NPSP (or nearby) for me?
There’s loads of things to do and places to see in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters.
Do you want to get creative? Take on a new challenge? Give back to your local community by volunteering? Whatever your heart desires, our City is brimming with opportunities to connect, engage, create, learn and have fun.
We’ve put together the below directory to spark your interest, incite and inspire your next adventure.
Sport and recreation
A - F
- Baseball – East Torrens Baseball Club
- Basketball Club - Norwood Basketball Club
- Basketball (primary school aged) - MARS Junior
- Bowling - Kingpin Bowling
- Cheerleading – C9 All Star Cheerleading
- Cheerleading – Phoenix Cheer & Dance
- Cricket Club, Payneham Dukes Cricket Club
- Cricket, Indoor - ICA Stepney
- Croquet – Norwood Croquet Club
- Cycling Information
- Cycling – Norwood Cycling Club
- Dance (Hip Hop/Contemporary/Acro) - Stomping Ground Studios
- Dodgeball - Adelaide Dodgeball (16+ years)
- Football – Payneham Norwood Football Club
G - K
- Gymnastics - Payneham Youth Centre Cooee Club Inc
- Hockey – Burnside Hockey Club
L - P
- Lacrosse – East Torrens Payneham Redwings Lacrosse Club
- Laser Tag - Kingpin Bowling
- Martial Arts - Bushido Martial Arts
- Netball, Indoor - ICA Stepney
- Orienteering - Orienteering SA
- Parkour - South Australian Parkour Association
Q - U
- Rock Climbing - Beyond Bouldering
- Soccer – Azzurri Sports Club
- Soccer, Indoor - ICA Stepney
- Swimming - Norwood Swimming Club
- Swimming - Payneham Swimming Club
- Swimming, recreational - Council Swimming Centres
- Table Tennis - Payneham Table Tennis Academy
- Tennis - East Adelaide Payneham Club
- Tennis - Holmesdale Tennis Club
- Tennis - St Peters Tennis Club
- Tennis Club - Trinity Garden Tennis Club
- Tennis Courts for Hire
- Taekwondo - Adelaide Taekwondo Academy
- Taekwondo – First Taekwondo
- Taekwondo - Next Generation
- Touch Football - Touch Football South Australia
V - Z
Arts and culture
Social activities and events
Volunteering and work experience
Support and guidance
We welcome your suggestions!
If you know some great places and organisations that should be on this list, please let us know!
Email your suggestions to the Council’s Coordinator Youth Programs, Jenah Bambrick by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 08 8366 4622.