COVID 19 Updates
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters continues to respond to Federal and State Government directives and take proactive measures to ensure the safety of our community during COVID-19 conditions.
In line with advice from both the Federal and State Governments, we will take every necessary step to ensure that we continue to deliver essential services and support our community to respond and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following services and facilities are operating in line with State Government COVID-19 restrictions:
- Norwood Town Hall Customer Service
- Cultural Heritage Centre
- St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool
- Norwood Concert Hall
- Council facilities for hire
- Justice of the Peace
- Community Care Services
- majority of Volunteer Programs
- Glynde Depot
- East Waste (waste and recycling services)
- Eastern Health Authority
Face masks are not required in Council venues with the exception of St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool where mask wearing is required for adults and visitors.
If you can’t physically distance in other Council venues, it is encouraged that you wear a mask.
Everyone can help reduce the risk of infection by following these hygiene practices:
- keep a social distance of 1.5 metres
- practice good hygiene at all times
- do not go out if you are unwell
- get tested if you have the mildest of symptoms
- follow SA health close contact and isolation advice.
Many of our services are available online or by telephone
Please consider the following alternatives to physically attending Council facilities.
For customer service:
Call us on 08 8366 4555.
Services you can access via the Council’s website or telephone include:
- payments, including for rates, fines
- Library catalogue, e-books, online learning and more
- feedback and requests
- lodging and tracking Development Applications
- waste and recycling (East Waste website)
- Dog registrations (via the DACO website).
For more online services, visit: Online Services Listing
SA Health updates
For information about COVID-19 in South Australia, visit: SA Government - COVID-19 Health Information