COVID 19 Latest Updates
This page contains important information regarding COVID-19.
Council update: 23 November 2020
We’re pleased to advise that as of Monday 23 November the following facilities have reopened in line with the easing of COVID-19 restrictions:
- St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool
- Glynde Depot
- Library facilities with some temporary restrictions to be announced
- Council facilities for hire
- Norwood Town Hall Customer Services
- Swimming Centres open for fitness and rehabilitation purposes only. Due to reduced capacity, all patrons are still required to book a lap lane spot online prior to attending a swimming centre.
The following programs have resumed:
- Volunteering activities
- Community Care Services
More updates from the Council
Should any further changes be put in place due to the current outbreak of COVID-19, details will be made available through the Council’s website. Please be kind to yourself and others, follow the advice of SA Health and stay safe.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters continues to respond to Federal and State Government directives and take proactive measures to ensure the safety of our community during COVID-19 conditions.
In line with advice from both the Federal and State Governments, we will take every necessary step to ensure that we continue to deliver essential services and support our community to respond and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Message from Mayor Bria
If you are unwell, you must not attend Council buildings or access services in person, rather contact the Council on 08 8366 4555, following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @cityofnpsp or visiting this website.
Subscribe to COVID-19 updates
COVID-19 latest news