Burchell Reserve Upgrade
Home > Our Services > Major Projects > Burchell Reserve Upgrade
Category: Parks, playgrounds and reserves
Managed by City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
- Landscape Architecture - Outerspace
- Civil & Structural Engineering – FMG
- Electrical & Hydraulic Services Engineering – Trinamic
Contractor to be confirmed.
Whether you love a hit of tennis, shooting a few hoops, or relaxing with family and friends, the redevelopment of Burchell Reserve is set to be a real crowd pleaser.
The key features of the $3.2 million Burchell Reserve upgrade—which is located at Sixth Avenue, St Peters— includes new:
- multi-purpose courts for tennis
- basketball, netball and handball
- barbeques and picnic shelter
- play equipment
The Council endorsed the Burchell Reserve Masterplan in June 2021. This will form the basis of the upgrade which is expected to be completed in 2023.
Please scroll down the page to view the project timeline.