Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours
Discover the hidden flavours and hear the stories of these unique, world-class food manufacturing areas.
Glynde and Stepney are home to some of our state’s best kept food secrets. These suburbs have family-owned businesses and premium food manufacturers which offer quality produce ranging from wine, cheese, coffee, gelato and confectionary to traditional pastas, pastries and more.
By joining one of our Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours, you will discover many of these secret tastes and flavours, with the opportunity to buy some fabulous local and authentic produce from this unique destination.
If you are looking for an activity to enjoy with your interstate or overseas visitors, or simply want to discover what’s new in the City – this is the tour for you!
Proudly hosted by the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters.
The bus tour will include:
- four hour bus tour visiting a variety of Glynde and Stepney businesses
- gift shopping bag including a range of printed merchandise
- Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney publications including delicious recipes you can try at home
- factory tours, samples and tastings
- lunch at a local business.
2019 Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney Bus Tours:
- Wednesday 13 February: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 13 March: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 10 April: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 15 May: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 12 June: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 17 July: 9:15am - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- Wednesday 14 August: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 11 September: 9:15am - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- Wednesday 16 October: 9:15am - LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- Wednesday 13 November: 9:15am - SOLD OUT
Tour cost $38 per person + booking fee.
Following the purchase of your Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney ticket, the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters will contact you one week prior to your tour date with further details.
We look forward to seeing you!
“I just wanted to thank you for giving us all such a fantastic day yesterday. It was SO well organised, company fantastic, samples amazing, meeting factory owners to get the real stories and a fabulous lunch to top it all off. I would highly recommend it to anyone.”
Thank you again for everything as we had the most wonderful day without a single complaint!
Chris, Norwood, Food Secrets of Glynde & Stepney Bus Tour, 19 July 2017
“Most enjoyable bus tour I have done – even better than overseas - lovely to know what goes on in my own district.”
Judy, Paradise, Food Secrets of Glynde Bus Tour, 24 May 2016
“Fantastic array of locally owned businesses who use local produce with excellent results.”
Barbara, Bellevue Heights, Food Secrets of Glynde Bus Tour, 28 June 2016
“Please continue these tours and promoting family businesses and South Australian products. This was a wonderful experience discovering new businesses and the tour guides were marvellous”
Rosemary, Vale Park, Food Secrets of Glynde Bus Tour, 28 June 2016
“Absolutely magical – would certainly recommend it to everyone – can understand why it is booked out – I shall come again!”
Lois, Kensington Gardens, Food Secrets of Glynde Bus Tour, 19 July 2016