Feedback & Complaints

If you have feedback or a complaint regarding any service, decision or activity of the Council, we would like to hear from you.

Careers - staff 5Your feedback on our processes, decisions, service and staff is really important to us. We use feedback from you, positive or negative, to review and improve our services and processes.

If you make a complaint we will deal with it fairly, promptly and confidentially.

For more information on our approach, download: Complaints Handling Policy


General feedback

You can provide your feedback or make a complaint by completing our online General Feedback Form.

If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, please phone the Council on 08 8366 4555.

General feedback


Report a problem

To report a non-urgent problem with Council infrastructure (such as, footpath trip hazards, pot holes in the road surface and damaged playground equipment.) you can submit a report using the online Report a Problem Form.

Submitted reports are monitored during normal business hours.

In the case of an emergency (i.e. fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call the Council on 08 8366 4555.

Report a problem

Website feedback

Please help us continue to improve our website by providing us with your feedback.

Website Feedback

Review of decisions

The Local Government Act 1999 provides for any individual to ask for a review of a decision made by the Council, its employees or other persons acting on behalf of the Council.

The Review of Decisions Procedure is one aspect of Council’s customer-focussed approach to service delivery. It provides a further opportunity to review the way the Council provides services to the community, and to identify areas for improvement.

If you make a complaint, the Council will make all attempts to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently, to your satisfaction and in a manner which, as far as possible, ensures that such issues will not be the subject of future similar complaints.

If you’re not happy with the resolution then you may wish to apply for a review of the decision.

For more information, download: Review of Decisions Procedure 

Alternatively, you can seek assistance from the South Australian Ombudsman