Do you have a community activity you would like to promote?
The Community Noticeboard provides an avenue for local not-for-profit groups and community organisations to promote their community activities.
If your group or organisation is based within the Council area and would like to promote its activities or services, please read the guidelines below and complete the online Community Noticeboard Application Form
Community Noticeboard guidelines
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters reserves the right to accept or reject applications for notices to be included on the online Community Noticeboard based on community interest and the guidelines provided below.
You are welcome to submit your community activity if it:
- occurs within the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters council area
- is open to the general public
- is socially inclusive.
- all requests for display of notices on the online Community Noticeboard should be submitted using the Community Noticeboard Application Form
- applications must be received at least 2 weeks before the start date of the activity.
The application may be refused if it:
- could conflict with the Council’s values, policies or statutory responsibilities
- promotes a specific religious or political activity or belief
- has an administrative or governance focus (e.g. AGM, member meetings or board meetings)
- does not provide complete information, such as dates, times and venue
- does not promote the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in a positive manner
- affects the Council’s reputation and public image negatively
- is offensive, abusive or racist
- promotes tobacco or alcohol use or distribution
- appears to only promote or advertise the services of a business or commercial enterprise
- is held outside the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
- promotes private garage sales, regular school sporting activities, sporting events or home games etc.
The Council reserves the right to edit, decline or remove listings at its discretion.
Community Noticeboard listing