Legal Notice: Disclaimer & Copyright
By visiting and using the web site ("this Site") of the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters ("NPSP") you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Copyright in the material at this Site is owned and/or licensed by NPSP. You may download or print one unaltered copy of material from this Site for research purposes or otherwise in accordance with the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act (1968) (Commonwealth)
Use of the information and data contained on this Site is at your sole risk.
The information on this Site is for general and information purposes only and is provided without warranty of any kind. You should not rely on the information on this Site without independent verification as to its accuracy and/or completeness.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk. The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. NPSP may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
- makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
- makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
- accepts no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- makes no representations, either express or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- makes no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- does not sponsor, endorse or approve any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- does not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this Site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
Proceeding beyond these terms and conditions of use is evidence of the fact that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions of use of this Site.