Roads, Footpaths & Verges

The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters is committed to the continuous maintenance and upgrade of its roads and drainage infrastructure.

Report a problem

To report non-life threatening problems with council infrastructure, for example roads covered by water or fallen trees/debris, call the Council on 08 8366 4555.

To report a non-urgent problem with Council infrastructure, you can submit a report using the online Report a Problem Form.

The Council maintains the road network within the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, with the exception of the arterial road network which is the responsibility of the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.

Find out more: