Skip to Content

Report a problem

Report a non-urgent problem with Council infrastructure.

To report a Computer usernon-urgent problem with Council infrastructure, you can submit a report using the online Report a Problem Form. Submitted reports are monitored during normal business hours.

In the case of an emergency (i.e. fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call the Council on 08 8366 4555.

Report a Problem Online