Category: Parks, playgrounds and reserves
Managed by City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
- Landscape Architecture – Clover Green Space
- Civil & Structural Engineering – MLEI
- Electrical & Hydraulic Services Engineering – Trinamic
- Cultural Heritage & Interpretation – Brave and Curious, Kaurna Yerta Aboriginal Corporation (KYAC)
Contractor to be confirmed.
The Dunstan Adventure Playground Upgrade – which includes new adventure-themed play equipment, toilets and picnic facilities – is bound to delight families.
Estimated cost: $1,385 million, including $450,000 from the State Government’s Open Space Grant Program
The Dunstan Adventure Playground Upgrade will improve the adventure-themed play experience for children of all ages. Anticipated benefits of this project include:
- high quality and well-maintained open space and recreation facilities
- increased community participation in recreation activities
- improved public accessibility and safety.
The Dunstan Adventure Playground Upgrade includes:
- adventure-themed play equipment
- barbeque and picnic facilities
- park furniture
- landscaping and irrigation
- bank improvements for accessibility, safety and to reduce erosion
- better paths and connections between Eleventh Avenue / Winchester Street and the River Torrens Linear Park Trail.