Website Linking Guidelines
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters will link to external sites at its discretion and only if appropriate.
Who we link to:
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters may link to websites when:
- the site contains information that is relevant and helpful to its citizens and other stakeholders;
- the content is of high quality and is published by a reputable source such as Government websites (ie .gov.au) that provide primary information sources for City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters citizens and further access to community and non-profit organisations;
- in some circumstances we may provide links to organisations outside of Government on a case-by-case basis; and
- some technical support sites (Adobe, Microsoft, Apple) to allow users to download additional software to help them view our website content.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters will not display the logos of external organisations on our website.
We use the following criteria to determine which links are placed on our website.
- is an official government operated or reputable site;
- complements existing information on the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters website;
- complies with required government web standards;
- is reviewed and updated regularly, and contains accurate information; and
- provides details about endorsed government information and services.
Note: the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters is not responsible for the content displayed within third party sites. Those sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards. We are not responsible for the content or availability of those sites, their partners, or advertisers. Any link to an external site is provided for your information and convenience only and does not constitute the Council’s endorsement of those services or any associated organisations or products.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters reserves the right to amend these guidelines at any time and solely at its discretion.
Linking to our website:
We welcome links to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters website.
As content may be updated or moved without notice, you are encouraged to link to our homepage at www.npsp.sa.gov.au
Providing and maintaining a link to any City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters website content signifies agreement to the following conditions of our linking guidelines:
- you may link to, but not replicate, content contained on the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters website;
- you must not list City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters telephone numbers or office details on your site. Please link to our Contact us webpage instead;
- links must be presented in a way that fairly represents our role and our website material;
- the context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site or organisation is endorsed or sponsored by us;
- all website content is subject to strict copyright conditions. You must not frame, reformat or alter files, forms, pages, information, images and materials from our website;
- the use and publication of the Council's logo on a website by an external agency must have the prior approval of the Council's Communications Officer; and
- you are responsible for routinely checking any links to our website to ensure they remain accurate.