COVID-19: We are here for you
The Council is continuing to adapt its services in line with COVID-19 restrictions to ensure the health and safety of our community is a priority.
Please remember, we are here for you and the following services and facilities are open in line with State Government COVID-19 restrictions:
- Norwood Town Hall Customer Service
- Cultural Heritage Centre
- St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool
- Norwood Concert Hall
- Council facilities for hire
- Justice of the Peace
- Community Care Services
- majority of Volunteer Programs
- Glynde Depot
- East Waste (waste and recycling services)
- Eastern Health Authority
The health and wellbeing of the Norwood, Payneham & St Peters community continues to remain our priority and when visiting Council facilities please note:
- QR Code check-in is mandatory
- masks must be worn in all public spaces
- social distancing as per State Government requirements will apply
- hand sanitiser is strongly encouraged.
Thank you and take care.
For more information, visit: Council Covid-19 Updates
SA Health updates
For information on restrictions, hot spots and outbreaks, contact tracing requirements and the COVID-19 pandemic in South Australia, please visit the SA Government - COVID-19 website