Youth Development Strategy 2022-2025
Consultation closed 5pm, 11 February 2022.
The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters has endorsed the draft Youth Development Strategy 2022-2025 for community consultation, paving a clear path for programs, initiatives, advocacy and support for young people over the next four years.
There are four key components to the Strategy - which also align with the Council’s long-term strategic plan, CityPlan 2030: Shaping Our Future:
- young people are connected, included and welcomed
- young people are active and healthy
- young people have resilient futures
- young people are visible and heard.
The draft Strategy was written following comments which have been received from young people who live, work, study and play in the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters.
Have your say!
You are invited to provide your feedback on the draft Youth Development Strategy 2022-2025.
The questions will take less than 5 minutes of your time.
Alternatively, you can provide written feedback via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, PO Box 204, Kent Town SA 5071
Coordinator, Youth Programs
T: 08 8366 4622