Park & Reserve Hire

Our parks and reserves provide the ideal setting for filming and photography, weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.

Koster Park, Trinity GardensMake a booking

To make a booking, please complete the Casual Reserve Hire Application form and return to the Council at least one month prior to your event date.

Download: Casual Reserve Hire Application form


Plan for your event

The Event Safety Management Information series by SafeWork SA is aimed at those involved in planning, organising and implementing small to medium sized community events, and is designed to assist organisers in ensuring that safe management systems are put in place.

Find out more:

Visit: SafeWork SA


Hire & bond fees

Hire & bond fees
Function / event Fee (inc. GST) Refundable bond

Small family function or community event

Weddings, picnics, birthdays, get-togethers etc.

Nil Nil
Small family function which involves infrastructure i.e. bouncy castle Nil $100
Low risk events

No major infrastructure - e.g. tables, trestles, chairs, umbrellas, portable PA system etc.
$60 $200
Medium risk events

Some infrastructure - bouncy castle, tables, small marquees, trestles, chairs, umbrellas, portable PA system etc.
$120 $300
High risk events

Considerable infrastructure - toilets, staging, large marquees, amusements, i.e. rides, etc.
$1,000 $500
Charitable event - with major infrastructure

Designed to raise funds for charitable organisations only - i.e. all money raised goes to charity.
To be negotiated $500
Other events

An admission fee is charged for festivals organised by not-for-profit organisations.
To be negotiated To be negotiated