Skip to Content

Forms & Permits

Find a category:

Alteration and Use of a Public Road / Footpath (hoarding, skip bins, overhanging signs etc)

An Authorisation will be required from the Council if you wish to make an alteration or install a structure on a public road / footpath.

Find out more >

Application for Venue Hire Form - 2023

Busking Permit

Permit for busking or providing public entertainment.

Change of Mailing Address or Name Change Form

This form is to be used for updating existing owner postal addresses and/or name details.

Community Care Referral Form

Residents in need of HACC Services can refer themselves, or may be referred by a family member, carer, general practitioner or other service providers.
Find out more >

Council Community Venues - Terms and Conditions

The Terms and Conditions apply to the following facilities: Payneham Community Centre, Payneham Library and Community Facilities Complex (Tirkandi), St Peters Youth Centre, St Peters Town Hall Complex.

Directional Signage Application

Driveway Crossover & Footpath Permit

Permit for property owners/developers who would like to construct a new or modify an existing access driveway/crossover.

Fundraising Permit

Permit for fundraising, public displays and distributing leaflets.

Hoarding Extension Permit Form

Library Registration Form

Join the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters library service and be part of the 'one card' network. Membership is free!
Find out more >

Local Nuisance – Exemption Application Form

Council may declare an activity exempt from section 18 of the Local Nuisance and Litter Control Act, if the Council considers exceptional circumstances exist.

Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application Form

The Mobile Food Vendor Guidelines which set out locations within the City where Mobile Food Vendors (MFVs) can operate.

On-street Parking Permit

Permits are only available to residents living in the Council area.
Find out more >

Outdoor Dining Permit

If you want your customers to dine outside on land owned by the Council, you will need an outdoor dining permit.
Find out more >