Skip to Content

Forms & Permits

Find a category:

Park & Reserve Hire Form

Our parks and reserves provide the ideal setting for filming and photography, weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
Find out more >

Payneham Community Centre Venue Hire Form

The Payneham Community Centre offers a venue hire service. Rooms are competitively priced for meetings, workshops, or social functions.
Find out more >

Payneham Library and Community Facilities Venue Hire Form

The Payneham Library and Community Facility is a contemporary building suitable for seminars, meetings or celebrations.
Find out more >

Postponement of Rates for Seniors Application Form

The Local Government Act 1999 provides the option for State Seniors Card holders to apply to postpone payment of part of their Council rates on a long-term basis.
Find out more >

Postponement or Remission of Rates and Fines Application Form

To apply for a remission of General Rates, Fines or a Postponement of Rates complete the relevant sections of the form.
Find out more >


Rate Capping Rebate Application Form

To check your eligibility for the rate capping rebate, make sure you complete the checklist in the Rate Capping Rebate Application Form.
Find out more >

Rate Rebate Application Form

Certain persons and/or organisations may be eligible for a rebate of council rates, for example community groups, health and education organisations.

Find out more >

Report a Problem Online Form

Use this form to report a minor problem with Council infrastructure, such as, footpath trip hazards, pot holes in the road surface and damaged playground equipment.

Review of Parking Expiation Notice Form

A parking expiation review can be initiated by completing and lodging the below form.
Find out more >

St Peters Town Hall Complex Venue Hire Form

This exceptional venue offers small meeting rooms and a function centre (banquet hall) for grand events. 
Find out more >

Volunteer Enquiry Form

Whether you have experience in volunteering or are just starting out, the Council welcomes your interest in its volunteering program.
Find out more >

Young Achievers Program Application Form

The Program celebrates the achievements of young people in sport, academia, art, culture and leadership. 
Find out more >

Youth Centre Venue Hire Form

Located in Dunstone Grove, this beautiful hall with amphitheatre is an excellent venue for small celebrations, training sessions or workshops. 
Find out more >