Skip to Content

Mobile Food Vendors

The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters offers opportunities for Mobile Food Vendors (MFVs) to trade around the City.

Mobile Food Van VendorA ‘mobile food vending business’ is a business involving the sale of food or beverages from a vehicle (including cars, vans, trucks, carts, trailers, bikes etc).

Many of our parks and reserves provide the ideal setting for MFV's to trade. For park and reserve locations, visit: Parks and Reserves

Apply for a permit

To apply for a permit and view our conditions, download and complete our Mobile Food Vendor Permit. Along with a copy of your Public Liability Certificate of Currency and any supporting images of your vehicle/set-up.


  • selling food / drinks on private land
  • selling food / drinks at Council-run events.

These activities require other permits / approvals from the Council. Please contact Citizen Services for more information.

Food handling and preparation requirements

For information about food handling and preparation requirements and to lodge a Food Business Notification Form, visit: Eastern Health Authority (EHA)

Image gallery:


Council’s Citizen Services 
T: 8366 4555