Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget for 2019 – 2020 - consultation closed
Consultation closed 5.00pm Wednesday 29 May.
The Council is seeking feedback on the draft Annual Business Plan and Budget for 2019 – 2020.
The 2019 - 2020 draft Annual Business Plan and Budget sets out the programs, projects and services that the Council proposes to spend money on in the next financial year.
All residents and business owners in the City are encouraged to provide feedback.
Have your say!
You can have your say in the following ways:
Complete the online feedback form
Write to us
Annual Business Plan consultation
City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
PO Box 204
Kent Town SA 5071
By email: ABPConsultation@npsp.sa.gov.au
Attend the Annual Business Plan public meeting
Wednesday 29 May
7pm - 8pm
Mayor’s Parlour, Norwood Town Hall (George Street entrance)
Submission guidelines and additional information
Why make a submission
Making a written submission will ensure that your comments of support or concern for a certain issue or proposal are considered when Council is making a decision. Council would like to encourage active participation in consultation to promote ownership and empowerment within the Community.
Consideration of submissions
All submissions received will be summarised in a schedule of submissions for consideration by Council at a Council workshop and or a formal Council meeting. This consideration may result in the proposal being modified to address the issues; approved without modification; or refused.
Please note that submissions received may be included in Council’s Agenda and that these are available to the general public.
Once a decision has been made on the matter, the Council will communicate its decision through at least one of the following mediums:
- personal letter
- Council meeting minutes
- Council website
- Council eNewsletter.
An effective submission
To be effective a submission should:
- clearly state your opinion and reasons for or against the proposal or sections there of,
- state how your concerns could be addressed or outline any suggestions for resolving a problem or issue (if possible),
- list any references or provide evidence, relevant material, or specific examples to help demonstrate your views or suggestions,
- include the section, recommendation and page number of the proposal to which your comments refer (if relevant),
- to ensure accurate interpretation of your comments into the Schedule of Submissions, please keep your comments concise and number all issues you wish to address.
General Manager, Corporate Services
T: 08 8366 4585