Working With Us
A unique working environment - join us and share our vision!
The Council's goal is to improve the quality of life for our citizens, through demonstrating best practice and leadership in everything we do.
If you want to make a difference and work in a collaborative, supportive and creative work environment, then explore a job opportunity with us.
For information about the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, visit: Our City
We invest in:
- development of our managers to give you great leadership
- creating an effective workplace culture
- continuous improvement projects
- training and development for you
- wellbeing and social activities for you.
When you come and work for us, you come and work for the NPSP family!
Adam Bowey, Urban Planner
We offer many benefits that will support you to live a great life while you work with us.
We support you and your family
We support you and your family by:
- providing paid parental leave
- rostered days off
- extended carers leave
- pre-retirement opportunities.
We assist with some of life’s unavoidable surprises
To assist with some of life’s unavoidable surprises, we:
- provide income protection insurance
- journey insurance to work
- leave without pay opportunities.
We support your learning and career growth
To support your learning and career growth, we:
- provide training and development programs
- mentoring, assistance with study
- opportunities to work on special projects
- career development experiences
- professional development leave.
We provide a wellbeing program
Our wellbeing program includes:
- health checks
- skin screening
- fitness courses
- influenza vaccinations.