Forms & Permits

Find a category:

Alter a Road (Public Space Occupancy) Permit

For works to be carried out on public land - issued under section 221 of the Local Government Act, 1999.

Busking Permit

Permit for busking or providing public entertainment.

Community Care Referral Form

Residents in need of HACC Services can refer themselves, or may be referred by a family member, carer, general practitioner or other service providers.
Find out more >

Demolition Proposal Form

This form must be accompanied by a completed Development Application form.
Find out more >

Development Application Form

To receive development approval, you must lodge a development application with the council.
Find out more >

Dog Registration Form

To register your dog with the Council, download and complete the Application for Dog Registration Form.

You will be required to provide documentation to prove your identity and age (such as a driver’s license, passport or proof of age card) as part of this application.

Find out more >

Driveway Crossover & Footpath Permit

Permit for property owners/developers who would like to construct a new or modify an existing access driveway/crossover.

Fundraising Permit

Permit for fundraising, public displays and distributing leaflets.

Library Registration Form

Join the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters library service and be part of the 'one card' network. Membership is free!
Find out more >

Local Nuisance – Exemption Application Form

Council may declare an activity exempt from section 18 of the Local Nuisance and Litter Control Act, if the Council considers exceptional circumstances exist.

Mobile Food Vendor Guidelines & Form

The Mobile Food Vendor Guidelines which set out locations within the City where Mobile Food Vendors (MFVs) can operate.

On-street Parking Permit

Permits are only available to residents living in the Council area.
Find out more >

Outdoor Dining Permit

If you want your customers to dine outside on land owned by the Council, you will need an outdoor dining permit.
Find out more > 

Park & Reserve Hire Form

Our parks and reserves provide the ideal setting for filming and photography, weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
Find out more >

Payneham Community Centre Venue Hire Form

The Payneham Community Centre offers a venue hire service. Rooms are competitively priced for meetings, workshops, or social functions.
Find out more >