Team Member, Parks & Gardens
• Work “hands-on” in a local community
• Small multi-skilled team
• Diverse range of activities
Are you excited by a full-time opportunity to deliver high quality horticultural services within some of Adelaide’s most popular leafy eastern suburbs?
In this role, you will undertake proactive maintenance works such as mowing, mulching, pruning, planting, weed control and playground inspections. You will also undertake reactive and emergency works such as removal of fallen trees, litter collection, irrigation repairs, limb removal and collection of dead animals.
Your experience within the horticultural industry as well as the use of plant and machinery will be highly regarded. A Certificate level qualification in horticulture or similar field will also be highly regarded. Although not essential, your experience with preparing turf cricket pitches is highly desirable.
To be considered for this full time position, you must have the following:
• Great flexible attitude and work ethic combined with a high regard for safety.
• Self-initiative, enthusiasm and be a team player.
• Professional presentation.
• Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
• Willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
• Chainsaw Operating Licence.
• Work Zone Traffic Management Certification.
• MR Licence.
• Experience with irrigation maintenance and efficiency.
Pride in your work, an excellent work ethic and demonstration of Our Values will be essential.
Regular working hours and a supportive team environment are just some of the benefits you will enjoy.
|Job Title / Number:||Team Member, Parks & Gardens (Job # qA78895)|
|Location:||30 Davis Road, Glynde.|
|Supporting Document:||Position & Person Description|
|Application Close Date:||22/09/2021|
|Application Close Time:||12:00 PM|
|Position Title:||Manager, City Services|