Child Care Educators - Casual Positions
• Building relationships with families and communities
• Influencing and supporting the growth and education birth to school age
• Great employment conditions
Are you a highly motivated, energetic and experienced child care educator with a passion for early education within an inclusive, fun learning environment?
The St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool offers small group sizes for the development of supportive learning environments both for children and educators.
Join our team of casual educators and work collaboratively with the Director and Educational Leaders to provide high-quality education and care to children in a safe, nurturing and education environment.
You will bring to this challenging and diverse role, your ability to review work practices and implement improvements to achieve the outcomes within our Quality Improvement Plan.
Vital to your success will be your comprehensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards & Outcomes.
To be considered, you must have experience working in child care and need the following:
• Certificate III or Diploma of Children’s Services (or equivalent) -
you are encouraged to apply if you are studying and are near completing your Diploma.
• Working With Children Check Clearance
• National Criminal Record (Police) Clearance
• First Aid Certificate (004)
• Mandated Notifier
• Excellent communication skills
|Job Title / Number:||Child Care Educators - Casual Positions (Job # qA85797)|
|Location:||42-44 Henry Street, Stepney.|
|Supporting Document:||Position & Person Description|
|Application Close Date:||30/05/2022|
|Application Close Time:||5:00 PM|
|Position Title:||Director, St Peters Child Care Centre & Preschool|
This job opening has expired and is closed for applications. Cancel