Lifeguard - Casual Positions
• Casual positions
• October to April
• Current Casual Adult Hourly Rate $38.36
The City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters owns and operates two (2) outdoor swimming facilities, the Norwood Swimming Centre, located in Kensington and the Payneham Memorial Swimming Centre, located in Felixstow. Both Centres operate seven (7) days per week (excluding Christmas Day) over a twenty six (26) week swimming season from mid-October to mid-April.
We are seeking experienced qualified Lifeguards to provide lifeguard and customer service assistance with the operations of the Council’s swimming pools from October 2021 to April 2022.
If you are self-motivated, full of enthusiasm with a professional approach at all times and can commit to weekend and public holiday work, we would like to hear from you.
As a Lifeguard, you will be responsible for:
• providing surveillance, rescue, First Aid, customer service, cash handling responsibilities and cleaning duties as required across the Council’s Swimming Centres in line with the required Royal Lifesaving guidelines, Swimming Centre Operating Procedures and Council Policy; and
• making sure that the pool and its surrounding area are safe and presentable at all times for all patrons using the facilities.
To be successful in this role, you will have a current:
• Pool Lifeguard Certificate;
• Provide First Aid Certificate;
• National Criminal History (Police) Clearance; and
• Department of Human Services Working With Children Clearance.
Previous lifeguard experience will be highly regarded.
|Job Title / Number:||Lifeguard - Casual Positions (Job # qA86479)|
|Location:||2 Turner Street Felixstow.|
|Supporting Document:||Position & Person Description|
|Application Close Date:||31/03/2022|
|Application Close Time:||12:00 PM|
|Position Title:||Manager, Swimming Centres|