Email Rate Notices
Register to have your Rates Notice delivered by email to any device or computer. It's quick, easy and secure!
eNotices is the new electronic delivery of rates notices which will make it easier and more convenient for you to receive your notice.
- It’s quick and easy to sign up (see below)
- It’s convenient: your rates notice will be delivered straight to your inbox. You will no longer receive a paper notice once you register
- Go green and save on paper: help us to reduce our carbon footprint and protect the environment by saving on paper, printing, envelopes and postage
- Never lose your rates notice again: once you register, your rates notices are stored in our secure online portal and can be accessed at any time.
How to sign up for eNotices
1. Visit eNotices to register
2. Click the Sign up tab
Click on the Sign up tab (see image below).
3. Have your eNotice Reference Number handy
You will need your Reference Number when registering for the first time.
Refer to your latest rate notice for your eNotice Reference Number (located in the payment section on the front page. See image below).
2. Enter your eNotices Reference Number and email
Enter your eNotices Reference Number and email and click Sign up.
Follow the prompts to continue the registration process.
Once you have signed up you can:
- setup multiple email address
- add additional assessments with the same ownership
- view copies of old notices.