Team Member, Arboriculture
• Work “hands on” in a local community
• Small multi-skilled team
• Maintain avenues of street trees of historical significance
Are you excited by a full-time opportunity to deliver high quality arboriculture and horticultural services within some of Adelaide’s most popular leafy eastern suburbs?
In this role you will undertake proactive maintenance works, including formative pruning, shaping and dead-wooding. You will also undertake reactive tasks, including removing trees, clearing fallen limbs and responding to storm damage.
Your experience in pruning and felling trees and other arboriculture and horticultural practices as well as the use of plant and machinery will be highly regarded. A Certificate level qualification in Arboriculture, Horticulture or significant demonstrated vocational experience will also be highly regarded.
To be considered for this full-time position, you must have the following:
• Great flexible attitude and work ethic combined with a high regard for safety.
• Professional presentation.
• Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
• Willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
• Chainsaw Operating Licence
• MR Licence
• Elevated Work Platform Licence
• Electrical Safety Awareness
Pride in your work, an excellent work ethic and demonstration of Our Values will be essential.
Regular working hours and a supportive team environment are just some of the benefits you will enjoy.
|Job Title / Number:||Team Member, Arboriculture (Job # qA78897)|
|Location:||30 Davis Road, Glynde.|
|Supporting Document:||Position & Person Description|
|Application Close Date:||22/09/2021|
|Application Close Time:||12:00 PM|
|Position Title:||Manager, City Services|